Parking lights with key fob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
Assuming no one got a fix for this.....I wouldn't mind the turn signals flashing just to have a visual cue from a distance that in fact I locked/unlocked my truck. I would figure a aftermarket ECM programmer might be able to help us with this issue? I'll be posted a "NEEDED 2009 TAHOE SSV ECM REPROGRAM in Michigan Please" soon to get a reprogram, get some stuff turned off, bumped up, delete DoD/V4 mode and get some better performance.

Please PM me if you or someone you know can do programing/tuning.....I'll look into Blackbear or whoever is the mail order one advertising here on the forums. Would prefer someone local though in Michigan to get the most out of the tune and to meet some new truck peeps.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Assuming no one got a fix for this.....I wouldn't mind the turn signals flashing just to have a visual cue from a distance that in fact I locked/unlocked my truck. I would figure a aftermarket ECM programmer might be able to help us with this issue? I'll be posted a "NEEDED 2009 TAHOE SSV ECM REPROGRAM in Michigan Please" soon to get a reprogram, get some stuff turned off, bumped up, delete DoD/V4 mode and get some better performance.

Please PM me if you or someone you know can do programing/tuning.....I'll look into Blackbear or whoever is the mail order one advertising here on the forums. Would prefer someone local though in Michigan to get the most out of the tune and to meet some new truck peeps.

I posted this earlier in this thread... I will repost in case you missed it.

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/in...ategory_id=54&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

They do BCM reflashing which would control your lights and such.

The ECM only controls engine functions so Black Bear cannot reprogram the Body control module.

OP
OP
A

Aj Mayo

Reaction score
I posted this earlier in this thread... I will repost in case you missed it.

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/in...ategory_id=54&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

They do BCM reflashing which would control your lights and such.

The ECM only controls engine functions so Black Bear cannot reprogram the Body control module.

Actually, my buddy just installed a cheap viper on my tahoe (3606v).paid 70 on ebay and 40 for the db2...had the chirp and parking lights flash now..

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Actually, my buddy just installed a cheap viper on my tahoe (3606v).paid 70 on ebay and 40 for the db2...had the chirp and parking lights flash now..

My apologies... I thought you wanted to have that feature programmed into your truck... not add aftermarket parts to achieve what you were looking for. Glad you got it sorted out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts