Panhard Bar for 2015+ Tahoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any 2015+ Tahoes with a Spohn panhard bar installed...or any brand panhard bar?

I called Spohn and they said they haven't updated their website yet to include the 2015+ Tahoes. They said the ones they have for 07-14 GM SUV Truck also works for 2015+...including my 2016 Tahoe.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont yet... waiting for spohn to make the upper arms for ours. they wont work just yet.
the panhard & lower bars are said to work just fine. upper bars are in R&D

OP
OP
16blkltz

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont yet... waiting for spohn to make the upper arms for ours. they wont work just yet.
the panhard & lower bars are said to work just fine. upper bars are in R&D

Thanks. Do you think there's a benefit to replacing our stock panhard bar with an aftermarket one (other than shifting the axle over a bit for better alignment with fender-to-tire gap)? I'm just wondering if $154.95 (w/ hardware and grease kit) is worth it.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think alignment is most of the idea, besides some flex in handling. i have heard it can assist in towing

most benefit would be if one lowers/lifts their vehicle. along w/ removing flex of the stamped parts.

i'd think replacing it by itself may be limited if its really beneficial... but from previous vehicles as a kit w/ upper/lower arms, can make a big difference in handling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec