pan hard question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxwell customs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anyone put the adjustable panhard for a 07-14 tahoe from spohn on their 15 up tahoe. trying to get my rear axle centered after lowering it.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Spohn a while back and they said the '14 fits '15 and up. I was going to get it back then, but someone told me to wait for the rear control arms and do it at the same time. Well.....i'm still waiting. :emotions33:

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the upper arms that work w/ autoride are supposedly still in R&D

once they are avail, i plan on the whole kit for the rear.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just confirmed w/ Spohn support the panhard bar works on 15+.

they are still working on upper arms, no ETA yet :(

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just confirmed w/ Spohn support the panhard bar works on 15+.

they are still working on upper arms, no ETA yet :(

? That's funny. That's what I said earlier. I guess it doesn't hurt to confirm my post. :dogpile:

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And??? Good? Bad? No difference? Which truck?

Lol
2017 tahoe LT with a 3/6 drop so I got it bc I'm vey picky and I know the half inch to one side would drive me nuts, I don't see any other difference other than you can move the rear end from side to side, just a bit of a pain in the arse to adjust

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old post, but I installed the Spohn the other day. Got the Del-Sphere ends. Works very well, but I have a slight clunk now. The shaft of the factory bolt is slightly smaller than the threads--get the Spohn bolts. On the Spohn bolts the shaft is slightly larger than the threads which means less "wiggle"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sowegatahoe87