Painted grill on a black and a white Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dipped! I go back and forth with peeling the chrome and dipping it [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Dip the chrome...it will look much better. Love mine after dipping it even though I need to touch up a few areas it still looks so much better.

OP
OP
U

umpuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice! Dip the chrome...it will look much better. Love mine after dipping it even though I need to touch up a few areas it still looks so much better.
I agree, bud. I actually plan on doing it tomorrow [emoji482]

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Wow both sexy rides.Dip white the chrome pieces on the white one. Black already looks good with the chrome undipped.

Oakley125

Reaction score
I agree, bud. I actually plan on doing it tomorrow [emoji482]

Love the painted Denali grills! Any more pics of the white truck up close? And is that grill actually painted, or dipped like you said the wheels are? Looks incredible.

OP
OP
U

umpuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love the painted Denali grills! Any more pics of the white truck up close? And is that grill actually painted, or dipped like you said the wheels are? Looks incredible.

My buddy actually got it painted after we dipped it. Will take pics tomorrow when I see him at work. [emoji482]

OP
OP
U

umpuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
301a367f529a70a07f9a77bf8472d1f5.jpg

It looks good! I definitely suggest the paint if you don't want it dipped. Decals, grill, and rims were painted.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plastic dip pretty much everything and is holding up pretty good. Project was last October.
Car wash np.

IMG_20161019_184448.jpg

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
301a367f529a70a07f9a77bf8472d1f5.jpg

It looks good! I definitely suggest the paint if you don't want it dipped. Decals, grill, and rims were painted.

These wheels look good in black. I have the same wheels and have been waiting to see someone paint these black. Did you have them powdercoated? A guy at the local shop near me wants me to let him Auto Dip my wheels in Gloss Black. supposed to be pretty good stuff...

OP
OP
U

umpuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These wheels look good in black. I have the same wheels and have been waiting to see someone paint these black. Did you have them powdercoated? A guy at the local shop near me wants me to let him Auto Dip my wheels in Gloss Black. supposed to be pretty good stuff...

Just dip them yourself. So easy! I haven’t even decided yet what I like. It’s good to have the option to take the dip off. So easy with a pressure washer.