Paint correction on new Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2016 Yukon Denali. Charcoal gray. Going to get expel put on the front fascia, mirrors, front fenders and hood. They want $1900 for that.

Also thinking I may want to do a paint correction. They want $1200 for the correction.

Overkill on ether? Thoughts on paint correction on a brand new vehicle?

Any good correction detailers in MA? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 7s using Tapatalk

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the $1200 for paint correction just for cleaning up the paint? That sounds pretty high for a brand new vehicle or does that also include a coating of some sort? Have you had the vehicle inspected by the shop you received the quote from or is that a price they gave you sight unseen? While it is not common to really need a "paint correction" on a brand new vehicle, there are always those cases where they have quite a bit of damage from sitting on the lot or issues from being transported. The Expel price seems in line I am just curious what your getting for the $1200 on the other end?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts