Pablo El Dorado's Z71 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Foam cannons are the best. I couldn’t detail full time without my foam cannon! Takes so much of the physical work out of doing the wash step! And it’s just plain fun watching the foam soap down the car haha.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Foam cannons are the best. I couldn’t detail full time without my foam cannon! Takes so much of the physical work out of doing the wash step! And it’s just plain fun watching the foam soap down the car haha.
Ok, forgive me but I've never used one and I don't understand how they save work. The way I see it, my wash mitt has to touch every part of the vehicle or else I can see where I missed. The suds get on the mitt when I stick it in the bucket and even though I spray the whole side of the truck down with water, I can only soap up so much with the mitt or it starts drying. How does the cannon help? If you spray down the whole truck, you still have to use the mitt or rag or whatever on the entire surface, right? I mean it's just spraying on soap suds, isn't it? I get bee poop all the time too which is an extra effort to remove that the mitt doesn't get off without extra scrubbing. I have a foam attachment on a cheap ass pressure washer, should I try that? And then pressure wash?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, forgive me but I've never used one and I don't understand how they save work. The way I see it, my wash mitt has to touch every part of the vehicle or else I can see where I missed. The suds get on the mitt when I stick it in the bucket and even though I spray the whole side of the truck down with water, I can only soap up so much with the mitt or it starts drying. How does the cannon help? If you spray down the whole truck, you still have to use the mitt or rag or whatever on the entire surface, right? I mean it's just spraying on soap suds, isn't it? I get bee poop all the time too which is an extra effort to remove that the mitt doesn't get off without extra scrubbing. I have a foam attachment on a cheap ass pressure washer, should I try that? And then pressure wash?
On a super dirty rig yes I still scrub with the wash mitt. But when I’m on a vehicle that isn’t super dirty or grimy, I can spray down with the foam cannon, let it sit on for a minute or two, and rinse off and it’s completly clean and I don’t have to scrub everything. If your pressure washer isn’t pulling the bee poop off, then you need a new one... my pressure washer takes all the type of stuff off during the first rinse step.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a super dirty rig yes I still scrub with the wash mitt. But when I’m on a vehicle that isn’t super dirty or grimy, I can spray down with the foam cannon, let it sit on for a minute or two, and rinse off and it’s completly clean and I don’t have to scrub everything. If your pressure washer isn’t pulling the bee poop off, then you need a new one... my pressure washer takes all the type of stuff off during the first rinse step.
Awesome, I'm going to try it. I bought the washer for the underside so I never thought about using it to wash with. duh.

myoffroadz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you have any Z71 parts that you want to get rid of after your upgrades PLEASE message me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17

Latest posts