P0300 ,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend doing it yourself if you want it done right. +1 on the YouTube videos. Really not that bad of a job if you're inclined

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get your truck fixed? If so, what was wrong with it?
Not yet still have he issue it's not a major misfire but I can feel the little stubble and I hooked up to scanner and got P0300

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet still have he issue it's not a major misfire but I can feel the little stubble and I hooked up to scanner and got P0300

Did you check the intake gaskets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't tried yet what's the mkst efficient way to test and could it be cause of the double platinum plugs that are gapped at 0.60 or the coil?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't tried yet what's the mkst efficient way to test and could it be cause of the double platinum plugs that are gapped at 0.60 or the coil?

I run the stock AC Delco plugs on my 04 6.0 Esky there platinum forget the number could look it up if needed GM changed the spark plug gap from.060 to .040 back in 08 or so there's a TSB, you could have a bad coil pack my Silverado had one but it was nothing like the bad intake gaskets I had on this truck my symptoms weren't even close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01HOEONBFGS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having all the symptoms of intake gaskets on my 01 5.3 but I'm also losing water but can't seem to figure out where. Anybody else had coolant loss along with the other symptoms?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout