P0300 ,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep getting a randomness misfire code for P0300 code I replaced spark plug wires ,plugs , fuel filter , fuel pump , and the code is still there

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue ended up being intake gaskets pretty common issue on these trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Also check the connection on your injectors. The plug connector wiggles loose. I have seen it a few times.

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't clean my mass air flow yet but it does work properly I disconnected it and felt the idle change so that should mean it's working I cleaned the throttle body and hooked up a On2 snap on solus scanner and checked all the sensors no problems and it has no vacuum leaked I hooked a gauge up its more of a intermittent problem

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not a guaranteed test for the MAF. I'd clean it and see. I had a similar problem and a faulty MAF ended up being the cause. It was also random.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't clean my mass air flow yet but it does work properly I disconnected it and felt the idle change so that should mean it's working I cleaned the throttle body and hooked up a On2 snap on solus scanner and checked all the sensors no problems and it has no vacuum leaked I hooked a gauge up its more of a intermittent problem

That's exactly how my intake gaskets were at idle you'd notice it but once you got going you'd hardly noticed it till you stopped again

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's do you guys recommend cleaning the maf with I'll give it a shot it's been intermittent one week it'll drive like a dream next week it'll be idling really bad til the point where if I stop at a light it'll idle so bad it'll shut off then I turn it back on and it turns on perfect then in less then a minute or so it'll idle bad again

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's do you guys recommend cleaning the maf with I'll give it a shot it's been intermittent one week it'll drive like a dream next week it'll be idling really bad til the point where if I stop at a light it'll idle so bad it'll shut off then I turn it back on and it turns on perfect then in less then a minute or so it'll idle bad again

Get MAF sensor cleaner other cleaners will damage it