Other shocks for 3/5-6 drop besides belltech?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deepend

Reaction score
I have a 2004 tahoe with tbss 3/5-6 drop kit that came with belltech sp shocks. Does anyone run different shocks on similar drop? Thanks in advanced.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
do you want a stiffer ride all around?

OP
OP
deepend

deepend

Reaction score
do you want a stiffer ride all around?
Hi Tony, i would like less mushy shocks. So i guess stffer would be nice all around. Example if im at a dead stop and someone moves in the vehicle i can feel my tahoe rock abit. I know its normal but i dont feel the same on my other "stock" tahoe, like if the shock dampining is abit too soft for a tahoe. Rides good on flat smooth roads though.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah will be jarring. Did you do free travel mod?
Much better off going toward bigger swaybars

OP
OP
deepend

deepend

Reaction score
Yeah will be jarring. Did you do free travel mod?
Much better off going toward bigger swaybars
I did the free travel mod and i got djm swaybars and spohn panhard bar. I wish i knew what other shocks would fit with this 3/5-6 dop that way i can try other shocks.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear should be easy enough, measure eye to eye at ride height. I have a qa1 and viking lists, other manufacturers I'm sure list extended/compressed heights

Fronts I'm not to familiar with, you're kinda at the mercy of whoever makes exact fitting shocks