Ordered my 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be here by next Fri so I can install it over the weekend.
LQ9 with the updated stronger rods, 345hp stock. I'm adding a Lingenfelter cam, lt headers, and maybe even dropping down on the sc pulley size to 2.85" to up the boost a bit. Should make some decent power once Justin re-tunes the pcm for me again.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be here by next Fri so I can install it over the weekend.
LQ9 with the updated stronger rods, 345hp stock. I'm adding a Lingenfelter cam, lt headers, and maybe even dropping down on the sc pulley size to 2.85" to up the boost a bit. Should make some decent power once Justin re-tunes the pcm for me again.

Sounds F'N Sick! Can't wait to here this thing run! BTW, Don't forget those pictures of the install!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hey man, if you are down you should take some pictures of the build! I would love to see.

Im super jealous.. your doing anything with your tranny?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Send some of that extra loot my way, I'm gonna have to spray just so I don't feel left out :bawl:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfecto...I'm in town on Wednesday! :word:

B

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to compete with that. I feel it's a sin for me to remove a 39k engine out to install anyhting else. I'm gonna wait to hit 50k at least, by then something better might be along..

Keep up the great work Bro!!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea you dont dump a motor with 39k mang! my motor is about 3 weeks away from tipping 100k :(

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How come you didn't go for the LQ4??? You will be happy with a cam in there either way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne