Order Arrived with No Documentation, None Online Either

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello,

My HID order arrived today with no paperwork, receipt, manual, install guide, or.....anything for that matter. Just a box full of equipment and nothing else.

I went to your website and found that the vast majority of your "install guides" are not linked online.

Please post the installation guides for your HID product...while I'm sure I could plug things together and figure it out, I'm not going to risk my car's electrical system by doing anything without a guide.

OP
OP
aggmeister2010
Reaction score
Nothing! I haven't heard ANYTHING from Vanquish, despite multiple attempts to contact them via email, phone, the chat on their website, and here.

So....3 weeks later, no updates.

OP
OP
aggmeister2010
Reaction score
Update: It's been over a month, no response from Vanquish in any form or fashion. No e-mail, no phone call, nothing.

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: It's been over a month, no response from Vanquish in any form or fashion. No e-mail, no phone call, nothing.
Do they answer their phones? They could have been busy with SEMA but still no excuse for this lack of customer service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts