Optimum Polish, Wax & Sealant Comparison on a Tahoe (Details with Levi + Yvan Lacroix)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane@TheRagCompany

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Alright guys & gals, today I bring you the latest in our Optimum Series of Details with Levi!

Yvan & Levi conduct a side-by-side-by-side test to show you three different methods for a quality shine.

**PANEL SECTION I:** All-In-One Optimum G-P-S (Glaze-Polish-Seal)

**PANEL SECTION II:** Optimum Intensive Polish + Optimum Car Wax

**PANEL SECTION III:** The Hyper Twins (Optimum Hyper Compound + Hyper Polish + Opti-Seal)

k1dgixxer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, do you have any videos on maintaining Opti-coat?

OP
OP
Dane@TheRagCompany

Dane@TheRagCompany

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Not right this moment, but we're working on some upcoming videos that handle maintenance washes for cars that have coatings and/or protective films coming up in the next little while here!

It's mostly going to center around doing ONR washes, of course. :)

OP
OP
Dane@TheRagCompany

Dane@TheRagCompany

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Our latest video I just finished editing demonstrates some show car prep tips, but it's actually a great example of how to easily maintain a car that's been coated. (The car in the video is covered head-to-toe in Paint Protection Film, but in the case of these products they're safe for everything from PPF to Coatings & more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu