Opinion on wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dan Acosta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the ltz s' match the body style nbs body style well, but almost look too stock. I really would like some aftermarket "texas edition" wheels...

OP
OP
D

Dan Acosta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Deal, I never was crazy about that wheel in stock 18", 24s look pretty badass!

2004yukonlover

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
is there any place i can find out what is the maximum size that will fit my Stock 04 yukon? im runnin 17s and i got offered an amazing deal on some 24s but i dont know if they will fit mine due to the fact that the guy selling them to me has a lift on his yukon.

holla

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there any place i can find out what is the maximum size that will fit my Stock 04 yukon? im runnin 17s and i got offered an amazing deal on some 24s but i dont know if they will fit mine due to the fact that the guy selling them to me has a lift on his yukon.

holla

305/35/24 is probably the biggest you would want to go on a stick setup and even that will probably rub some

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan