Opinion. Most restrictive component in stock 6.2 exhaust system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ex Euro Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Short of having a custom exhaust fabricated, what component of the 6.2 exhaust system that if replaced will yield the best increase in flow/scavenging?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
american racing headers. also the stock exhaust the 3rd cat i cut off and used the 3.5 magnaflow and that flows well. mine made 409 rwhp with intake/tune/3rd cat cut off and the magnaflow muffler

davidl13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a tvs 1900 on my 6.2 denali... how loud are the headers... i prefer a quiet system.. speed and luxury

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have a tvs 1900 on my 6.2 denali... how loud are the headers... i prefer a quiet system.. speed and luxury

ive done about 25 installs sold many more online and the new owner of my old 6.2 escalade i did them on also recently with the magnaflow muffler. its not really that loud. the catted ones do clean up the air (no cats will smell it at a light)

1 7/8 with catted y pipe american racing headers/magnaflow 3.5 muffler replacing stock/stock rear reasonator in will be fine. if you need pricing on the headers just PM me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons