Ongoing Mods to my Esky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey quick question what headlights did you go with? And you have factory HID? And what lowering kit did u go with I want to keep the air ride too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As for the lowering kit... i think i did a thread on it. Just go to my profile and see POSTS STARTED BY...

As for the headlights. I just searched EBAY till i found ones i liked. I got the smoked ones with the black back ground...

76bf246e7c8c30a0d98184844d1e48b3.jpg

As for the HIDS... they are aftermarket as the 02 didnt have the factory HID set up.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
OWNER/ADMIN

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your wrapped woodgrain looks fantastic. Did you have that done? Im,curious as to know what product it is? I did some wrapped stuff around my cup holder lids but I don't really like it anymore. But that carbon fiber wrap looks fantastic! And your wrap matches my Denali Blackwood. Might be interested in doing that around my console and cup holder lids.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your wrapped woodgrain looks fantastic. Did you have that done? Im,curious as to know what product it is? I did some wrapped stuff around my cup holder lids but I don't really like it anymore. But that carbon fiber wrap looks fantastic! And your wrap matches my Denali Blackwood. Might be interested in doing that around my console and cup holder lids.
I had it done by a local customizing shop that does all my cars for me. Its a "true cf" wrap. The only part thats not that great is the steering wheel, although it looks good, the back side has a burred edge from the wrinkles in the vinyl...

Id still do it all over again... but next time ill get the wheel hydro dipped.

OWNER/ADMIN

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had it done by a local customizing shop that does all my cars for me. Its a "true cf" wrap. The only part thats not that great is the steering wheel, although it looks good, the back side has a burred edge from the wrinkles in the vinyl...

Id still do it all over again... but next time ill get the wheel hydro dipped.

OWNER/ADMIN
Funny I'm doing a custom wheel right now that already has woodgrain grips. Picked up a hydrodip kit and im gonna dip the grips to get them to match my woodgrain. Gonna play with it this weekend.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny I'm doing a custom wheel right now that already has woodgrain grips. Picked up a hydrodip kit and im gonna dip the grips to get them to match my woodgrain. Gonna play with it this weekend.
Yeah... im just not into the wood. Makes it feel more "old man" to me. Lol.

OWNER/ADMIN

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... with the loss of my camaro... Ive been doing some upgrading to my other rides. Well that does not exclude the esky...

So Im looking for a lil boost to add some more pep... not sure if i want something like my camaros procharger, or a roots style maggie... but Im on the hunt for a complete used kit... so if u all see or have anything... hot me up asap.

OWNER/ADMIN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu