Official 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade drop guide with pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Sitting at the alignment shop. Weather is ******, gotta mount the rear sway bar (ran out of time last night to drill and tap the new LH mount location) and then I’ll get it cleaned up with good pics. Driven it about 25 miles so far and love it!
192f0fb8a3446bca8a1cf1de6915790a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looks awesome man !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
What are the potential issues? I had a co-worker install it for me since I just got done moving and didn't have the time.
Only issue will be funny looks lol, id bring it up to 34 in the rear, an inch rake, is better than squattin a half an inch imo....

Last edited:

Chvyguy

Reaction score
Only issue will be funny looks lol, id bring it up to 34 in the rear, an inch rake is better than squattin a half an inch imo....

I agree that I would rather it be level or a 1/2" higher in the back than in the front. I will have to talk to him or figure out how to fix it myself when I am off next week. Appreciate the feedback.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that I would rather it be level or a 1/2" higher in the back than in the front. I will have to talk to him or figure out how to fix it myself when I am off next week. Appreciate the feedback.
I just realized you said you just got it done, it may settle in the back, may want to wait and put some miles on it before you adjust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore