Official 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade drop guide with pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
You will need them man. When you go much lower than 3” in the rear all of your rears geometry is off. For example the rear shift to one side , your drive shaft moves forward etc. I know that’s probably not what you wanted to hear lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know eventually that will happen, just haven’t gotten a definitive answer on what point it happens lol. I’ve got my panhard bar to re-center the rear. I think I’ll pull the spacer to go 4” in the back and leave it there for a while till I can get LCAs. Then I’ll cut a coil or so off to go a touch lower. Nobody seems to sell the relocation brackets for a 3/4 rear kit so hopefully I’ll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

memphizhoe

Reaction score
I know eventually that will happen, just haven’t gotten a definitive answer on what point it happens lol. I’ve got my panhard bar to re-center the rear. I think I’ll pull the spacer to go 4” in the back and leave it there for a while till I can get LCAs. Then I’ll cut a coil or so off to go a touch lower. Nobody seems to sell the relocation brackets for a 3/4 rear kit so hopefully I’ll be fine

They are the same no matter if it’s 3 or 6 . Tony or tbssowners.com has them on their website the bracket kit is like 250 205d2c3716cad95c3a9c23887b773e6a.jpg

I have Tony’s 6” spring with half a coil cut and still have my stock upper and lower rear bars. Need them but just not right now

04Huck

Reaction score
That’s what I’m wondering, since they apply to 3-6”, I would imagine I’d be ok for now to not run them. Screw it, I’ll just pull the spacer and if I get a lot of driveline vibe, I’ll put it back till I can order more shit lol

memphizhoe

Reaction score
That’s what I’m wondering, since they apply to 3-6”, I would imagine I’d be ok for now to not run them. Screw it, I’ll just pull the spacer and if I get a lot of driveline vibe, I’ll put it back till I can order more shit lol

Keep me posted man on how it goes !

04Huck

Reaction score
Trust me , I can relate lol.

Got it dropped last night with help from a buddy. Took the spring spacer and isolators out (dropped it about 1 1/4”, no dshaft vibes up to 70 at least. I’ll post a couple pics later today after my alignment

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Got it dropped last night with help from a buddy. Took the spring spacer and isolators out (dropped it about 1 1/4”, no dshaft vibes up to 70 at least. I’ll post a couple pics later today after my alignment

Awesome man. Can wait to see pics

04Huck

Reaction score
Awesome man. Can wait to see pics

Sitting at the alignment shop. Weather is ******, gotta mount the rear sway bar (ran out of time last night to drill and tap the new LH mount location) and then I’ll get it cleaned up with good pics. Driven it about 25 miles so far and love it!
192f0fb8a3446bca8a1cf1de6915790a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu