Official 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade drop guide with pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
500 takes it all man. The black coils are Tony’s 6” coils . The other coils are some eBay shit I cut. Lol. 500 isn’t bad considering the control arms are about 350 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, been thinking about it and just can’t justify it since I’ve got 75% of my drop already. I appreciate it tho, that’s an awesome deal. I really am just lacking the panhard bar, LCA relocating brackets and would like to have Tonys springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Man, been thinking about it and just can’t justify it since I’ve got 75% of my drop already. I appreciate it tho, that’s an awesome deal. I really am just lacking the panhard bar, LCA relocating brackets and would like to have Tonys springs

Man I totally get it lol. No worries. I actually been thinking about putting it back on. Been on the market for two weeks now and no real bites other than you. Been thinking hard also about converting over to coil overs. Man the mind of a truck guy . It never stops lmao

memphizhoe

Reaction score
How many miles on this kit? I noticed the second set of shocks the black ones. Which ones are those?

I’ve had the kit since last May . The black shocks are belltech nitro drop shocks 2 . They aren’t that great lol.

04Huck

Reaction score
Man I totally get it lol. No worries. I actually been thinking about putting it back on. Been on the market for two weeks now and no real bites other than you. Been thinking hard also about converting over to coil overs. Man the mind of a truck guy . It never stops lmao

Dude I know how it goes, I’m always thinking and swaying myself in 5 different directions lol. Put it back on!

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Dude I know how it goes, I’m always thinking and swaying myself in 5 different directions lol. Put it back on!

I believe I am. I just ordered new wheels lmao. [emoji25][emoji25][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

04Huck

Reaction score
Quick question. Who here has/is running a 4-5” rear drop? Anybody had any luck running that drop without the LCA relocation brackets or the Spohn adjustable LCAs? Just trying to decide if I need those before I do the drop or if I’ll be ok for another couple months till I can get the Spohn LCAs

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Quick question. Who here has/is running a 4-5” rear drop? Anybody had any luck running that drop without the LCA relocation brackets or the Spohn adjustable LCAs? Just trying to decide if I need those before I do the drop or if I’ll be ok for another couple months till I can get the Spohn LCAs

You will need them man. When you go much lower than 3” in the rear all of your rears geometry is off. For example the rear shift to one side , your drive shaft moves forward etc. I know that’s probably not what you wanted to hear lol.