OEM Radio vs Aftermarket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hype

Reaction score
Will replaceing the factory bose tape/cd/fm headunit affect my security system? also what years are swappable? and can anyone recommend a clean factory looking touch screen double din ?

Dsparil

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm curious too about a double-din that'll replace the oem radio without having to modify the dash or do any funky ninja stuff.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
what year model are you guys trucks? the obs are only din and a half so they will not fit a double din with out some modification. there are a few double din kits on the market though

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Will replaceing the factory bose tape/cd/fm headunit affect my security system? also what years are swappable? and can anyone recommend a clean factory looking touch screen double din ?

looks like yours Is a NBS if that is the case click the link in my signature and u can see what I did with my 04. the bose system requires a few adapters but as long as use them you wont have any problems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu