OEM injector upgrade 2005 LQ4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

907spc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anu recommendation on which injectors i should upgrade too? running BTR stage 3 truck cam kit, stock stall, intake , headers and custom side exit exhaust, blackbear tuned. im also about to pick up a fast LSXrt manifold later today. it has fuel rails so im looking for OEM injectors.... aftermarket will be a last resort. i was told at 5k rpm my injectors are running 100% duty cycle. what you think @05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Wonder if the year matters ? 00-02 , 03-06?
Not sure if the fuel system changed at all

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
anu recommendation on which injectors i should upgrade too? running BTR stage 3 truck cam kit, stock stall, intake , headers and custom side exit exhaust, blackbear tuned. im also about to pick up a fast LSXrt manifold later today. it has fuel rails so im looking for OEM injectors.... aftermarket will be a last resort. i was told at 5k rpm my injectors are running 100% duty cycle. what you think @05Single
Shoot an email to the guys, they can recommend proper injectors for your set up and tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running a similar setup as you engine wise with a Vinci Trucker cam in a 2002 lq4. I'm running 8.1L marine injectors. They are rated at 44lbs vs 25 or 28lb for stock. I think your injector connections are different. They are plug and play for my setup.

The stock truck intake is pretty close if not better than the fast intake down low and u are running a stock stall. Truck may feel slower down low afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01