OEM fog light kit installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't see your pic or the ones in the link. The link says "photo not found" and yours has 'IMG" and a box with a square. The old thread is ok but remember Photobucket eliminated most folk's pictures a couple months ago. Probably should have just started a new thread but try re-posting some pictures and more info on the kit.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't see your pic or the ones in the link. The link says "photo not found" and yours has 'IMG" and a box with a square. The old thread is ok but remember Photobucket eliminated most folk's pictures a couple months ago. Probably should have just started a new thread but try re-posting some pictures and more info on the kit.
Not sure that I have image embed skills. Here's a link https://lfjennings.app.box.com/file/239729081461
That just takes me to a place that asks for your login password for your account. Don't "embed" images, upload them. At the bottom of the screen, next to "Post Reply" , there's a box right there that says "upload a file" which allows you to point to the file location on your device. Or you can right-click a pic, copy it, then when you're typing a response you can right-click and paste it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, now hopefully somebody who has installed the kit has a clue what to look for. I sure don't! Good luck.

sick1166

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you installed lights good ground. power to fuse box under hood,put in new switch headlight control with fog light control and done

Jmar73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_3319.JPG IMG_3318.JPG Yeah, I think I got all those steps, but doesn't work. It's a ssv if that makes a difference.

The light on the dash isn't coming on either so I assume the computer isn't recognizing it.

Here is a pic of the switch plug, I noticed not all the pins have wires to the harness.IMG_3317.JPG

08SSV

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same exact problem (also ssv) no power at the fuse either. Hopefully somebody can shed some light on this.

Tahoe_SSV

Reaction score
I also would like to do this. My truck is 09 ssv also..I wish somebody would do a write up or video because this seems to be common thing people want to do and there is certainly a way to wire these up to factory switch.