OBS Denali 1/4 panel subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
physically I could have fit a 12 in there, as far as proper cubic ft go you'll never really know how anything is going to sound until you try it.
The first enclosure sounded pretty good but I knew I could get more out of that sub, that's why I decided to change everything around.
Most important thing is to make sure the enclosure is sealed up good, no unintended air leaks

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I would try to avoid building.one of these on each side in a dual setup. The distance between the two woofers woyld cause some cancellation and it wouldnt sound as good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good god just build me 1..! I have 2 mcguyver my dads tools to make anything decent, its horrible...

Haha yeah I'm far from a carpenter myself, and i hate building these boxes but I can't bring myself to pay someone to make something that won't be what I want anyways.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I hear that... Damn ill just have 2 figure this stuff out...

If it makes you feel any better, I've probably have about 40+hrs into building/installing/wiring all the stereo stuff in my truck, and about 3/4 of that was time wasted on stuff that was either taken back apart to change our just removed entirely

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does make me feel a little better I'll start taking measurements and gathering tools and supplies... thanks again...

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! I going to be building mine soon and like they way you did yours. I'll be running 2 12" subs and angle them to the back doors. Should take care of them canceling them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17