OBS Denali 1/4 panel subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After I wasn't happy with the sound of the first enclosure I wanted to see what the sound would be under optimal circumstances so I made that second enclosure to the exact specs on jl's website for that sub. It sounded so good I just made it fit nice in the corner

I like your designs too, I look forward to seeing it once they are completed

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Me too lol its too cold up here for me to work in my garage right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you at?

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, probably just as cold as it is here in Chicago. Sucks to wake up to it being -16 outside. Thankful I have dual batteries, remote start, and heated seats!

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I have 2 out of 3 lol I'm actually on my way to get a set of nbs leather fronts with heaters lol ill be completely replacing the seat covers on them with maroon and black covers ill be making just out of curiosity what remote start do you use? Mines an astrostart but I want to find something with better range

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use viper, it's made my directed electronics though, the majority of remote starts are made by them just re named and sold. What the really cool thing to do though is get a basic viper starter and buy the smart start attachment then you can start it with your phone from anywhere, as long as the truck and your phone both can get a cell signal. The smart start attachment is basically a cell receiver that plugs into the viper box

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey 83 bimmer... with ur 1st mdf enclosure do u think a 11in sub would work..? As far as air space and watever else subs need to b loud subs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63