OBD II scanner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

208motors

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
04 I've done some more reading and watched some you tube vids. Looks like a great product. I'm thinkin it will do what I want for now, thanks for the info.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Scan Gauge II. I have one in my truck. Great tool, engine just threw a BS code today and I cleared it with it. It read's pretty much everything.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry I didn't update, I was able to get the USB/OBDII cable to work with EasyOBDII software. It's kinda limited but you can see some really cool stuff on the fly. I bought a copy of DashCommand but it won't recognize my USB connection to the computer yet. I haven't figured out if I'm doing something wrong of if the software doesn't support USB (think that's pretty strange if it didn't so I think it's me that's the problem) I posted something on their support forum, will update this thread later with pics I hope.

B

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
try and change the COM port to get the software to talk to the cable. I use EFI Live and also have autotap, both are nice, EFI live having a great visual interface. PM me for info on where to pick one of the kits up.( Mods remove this if its not cool to post this)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini