o2 sensors?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DeniGirl

DeniGirl

Reaction score
Hahaha, the fiance got that pic, he couldn't get that spark plug and was getting mad. I'm 5'3 and a DIY kind a girl. This truck pulls my 31 foot camper much better too. Yes, I can do that myself too ;) I avoid the dealerships at all costs and now I'm super broke. On the plus I got a 2018 equinox AWD that is getting around pretty good in this white crap!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeniGirl

DeniGirl

Reaction score
Also wearing my Saints shirt in the pic, which you can't see. BUT maybe ya'll can help cheer em on if you aren't Viking fans!!! Thanks again for all the suggestions!!!

ezstriper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the DOD still operating ? if so the V-loom(valley cover) that has all the componants to make the lifters work have been a problem, some of the sharper guys at GM dealerships picked up on this a while ago

OP
OP
DeniGirl

DeniGirl

Reaction score
I could not afford a penny more on this thing, just gave the ok to do the intake gaskets this morning. Wanted the 20mpg equinox for the wknd :) if they do I'm gna tell em light it on fire, I carry GAP insurance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins