NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got the lug nuts in today. Because they did not come with their own deep socket I install the lug first then grabbed a deep socket and wrench to install the spike. The spike will not fully tighten down, it goes goes about halfway before it runs into the stud.

Messaged the seller. We’ll see what happens

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have an almost completed pic we can see? I'm curious how they look on that beautiful CC.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because the spike didn’t tighten all the way down I didn’t continue with it. Looked funny with half of the thread showing between the lug and spike

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also ordered some chemical guys All In One polish/sealant to take out some of the finer scratches on the truck and when I got my bottle it was cracked with product coming out of it. I've gotten no communication from their customer service for 3 days now.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also ordered some chemical guys All In One polish/sealant to take out some of the finer scratches on the truck and when I got my bottle it was cracked with product coming out of it. I've gotten no communication from their customer service for 3 days now.
I quit buying from CG. Much better product and support out there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They had a good deal going and thought I would give it a try but that has bit me in the ass. I’ll just stick to getting my meguiars at advanced auto parts, hasn’t failed me yet

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Im ready to see these things.......too many post without pics of truck.....lol

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts