NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those TBSS look ginormous compared to his blacks. They sure get lost whereas the chrome pops. Both look good...yours looks better in these pics.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brother needs painted handles and his Snowflakes back
Yeah he's looking for handles currently. Snowflakes are long gone. He went through a lifted faze and realized it wasn't for him so he's slowly getting back to the lowered life
Those TBSS look ginormous compared to his blacks. They sure get lost whereas the chrome pops. Both look good...yours looks better in these pics.
Yeah my wheels look huge. He's transports look great on there fit his truck really wheel but they do get lost in the pics. It a must see in person when it actually clean for once lol

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Nice set of trucks there. I think he should just roll with what he's got and get the black billet inserts for the front.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna see mom's Tahoe with the 24 inch Texas edition wheels

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the way his truck looks. The black inserts would look good but he has the all chrome with chrome mesh so I think that would show through a lot.

Here's moms tahoe
IMG_4781.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep