NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's just has normal amber ones as his truck doesn't have cleared heads. He won't cut his open lol. I'd like to get another set and do it all over because now I know what I'm doing and what I actually need to do a better job. These leak every now and then no matter how times I seal them. Still look good from 5ft away lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
He's just has normal amber ones as his truck doesn't have cleared heads. He won't cut his open lol. I'd like to get another set and do it all over because now I know what I'm doing and what I actually need to do a better job. These leak every now and then no matter how times I seal them. Still look good from 5ft away lol
And still look better than any aftermarket heads too.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol got them off eBay. Originally 7.56 for 2. Made a offer of 6 dollars for 2 and they accepted.

The one bulb I was having a problem with actually works now. Took it out to check to see if it wasn't in the socket all the way and it was so I took it out flipped it and put it back in for shit and grins and boom works just fine now

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out the satin aluminum solid bowtie for gloss pearl white outline bowties small change but looks good
View attachment 68976
Will you do me a favor and measure the white outline bowties for me please? I just ordered a new set of 22 inch Texas Edition wheels and I'm trying to get bowtie ideas and I like the size of those.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Look sick yo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very small update but I was gettig tired of the blue look on my LED tag lights and reverse lights. I bought both off eBay and while they've actually held up way longer then any other eBay led ive owned I just wanted a change.

For the tag lights I went with vleds long life low profile 194 bulbs in 5000k. Overall very happy with them and they are surprisingly brighter with just the 1 led then the previous with multiple leds.

On the reverse lights I went back to eBay, I couldn't afford the 40 bucks per bulb on vleds, and got a 11w projector bulb #3157. It never really listed a color number but the pics looked around the 5000k area and that's what they appear now installed. 10x brighter as well (helps with the super dark tint lol)

Here are some pics
Left is the eBay bulb and how they looked and right is the vled. A lot more pure white and would probably be whiter is my lens were cleaner.
IMG_4429.JPG
Left is the new eBay led and the new overall look. Right is the old bulb and look
IMG_4430.JPG

Lengthy post for a small update lmao

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any build thread post is worthwhile man. Crazy how the old LED style is bright, but cannot compare to the new styles. Nice change up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401