NorcalSS kit, broken DJM end links- help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Front Street

Reaction score
So, after 3 years with the NorcalSS 4-6 rear drop kit, free travel mod, the Belltech sway bar and DJM end links broke. I don’t want to buy them again because of this, but is there an alternative?

Also, be passenger end link is off set and “S” shaped. Is there a reason for this? Do I need the same set?

Any help you and provide would be great!

OP
OP
F

Front Street

Reaction score
Yep, the end link broke. I included a picture. So, I need a new end links. The question I have is: do I need the “s” shape link or would two straight end links like the factory set up still work? As we’re under the car the sway bar is symmetrical so we’re trying to remember why one end link is straight and the other is offset. Can you shed some light on that please Tony?

Last edited by a moderator:

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, after 3 years with the NorcalSS 4-6 rear drop kit, free travel mod, the Belltech sway bar and DJM end links broke. I don’t want to buy them again because of this, but is there an alternative?

Also, be passenger end link is off set and “S” shaped. Is there a reason for this? Do I need the same set?

Any help you and provide would be great!
What size tires are on the 22's in your signature pic?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those end links move the swaybar towards the passenger side so the panhard bar mount doesn't hit. The driver side end link should have been moved over too by drilling one new hole and using one of the original holes. This relocates the swaybar over 1". I'm not sure if anybody else offers this. I'm pretty sure DJM will warranty that part- lifetime warranty.

OP
OP
F

Front Street

Reaction score
Those end links move the swaybar towards the passenger side so the panhard bar mount doesn't hit. The driver side end link should have been moved over too by drilling one new hole and using one of the original holes. This relocates the swaybar over 1". I'm not sure if anybody else offers this. I'm pretty sure DJM will warranty that part- lifetime warranty.
Thanks man!!

OP
OP
F

Front Street

Reaction score

Do you have any pictures of the end links installed, e.g. where the new hole should be drilled? I’m looking through old threads but it’s taking forever.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the end links installed, e.g. where the new hole should ybe drilled? I’m looking through old threads but it’s taking forever.
You just move the driver side clamp over so it uses the hole closest to the passenger side and drill a new hole for the other bolt. It moves that clamp over one width of the clamp. DJM’s website has instructions in PDF with pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne