NEW VERSION NORCAL SS'S 00-20 6" Rear Drop springs TAHOE YUKON ESCALADE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) remove upper spring insulator and the the 5\8 heater hose mod I've been doing on them

2) my autoride links to get it to sit lower

3) you will need to cut bracket off frame to get a decent ride if going lower.

4) my endlink kit will fix the away bar angle for better ride and cornering and will need my bumps top if cutting off bracket

1) I'll try this mod. How much will this lower rear?

2) Are these links the auto ride sensor rods? How are they different from the ones that came with the mcgaughys kit?

3) I don't want to cut the bracket off. At least not right now. Maybe later if I absolutely have to do that mod. For now, I'd rather deal with the annoying gap (and keep the ride performance) than to mod the frame.

4) I may get these.

BTW...nice Denali. He/she must be a happy customer!

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 5/8 heater hose with my custom autoride links will give you 1.5 to 2 more.

Mcguaghys bends rods you won't get the low you want and also the rods with bwlltech kit won't get you lower.

Be prepared for harsh ride of you want to make it look good with the front and not cut bracket off frame. I've done over 100 of the new 15 up gm Suva plus sold tons more kits online plus did my escalade a few timea lol. If you want it to look nice like front and ride well you will need to cut bracket of frame.

Meantime you can do heater hose mod plus my rods and being it down more and get it to where you want it.... but will ride harsh with bracket still there.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 5/8 heater hose with my custom autoride links will give you 1.5 to 2 more.

Mcguaghys bends rods you won't get the low you want and also the rods with bwlltech kit won't get you lower.

Be prepared for harsh ride of you want to make it look good with the front and not cut bracket off frame. I've done over 100 of the new 15 up gm Suva plus sold tons more kits online plus did my escalade a few timea lol. If you want it to look nice like front and ride well you will need to cut bracket of frame.

Meantime you can do heater hose mod plus my rods and being it down more and get it to where you want it.... but will ride harsh with bracket still there.

How much for the 5/8 heater hose, autoride links and sway-bar endlinks?

BTW...how do you remove the ball-ends from the autoride rods/links? They're not threaded. I've read somewhere that they can't be removed from the rods.

And if I decide to do the free travel mod, how much for the bumpstops?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
120 shipped add 25 for bumpstops.

Lock vise grips on shafts then on ball end channel locks and yank apart. Easier of you have 2 people and yank apart at same time. My autoride rods will thread into the plastic caps after.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
120 shipped add 25 for bumpstops.

Lock vise grips on shafts then on ball end channel locks and yank apart. Easier of you have 2 people and yank apart at same time. My autoride rods will thread into the plastic caps after.

Sounds great! Thanks for the tip!

So just for clarification:

$145 shipped for the following:

- 5/8 heater hose
- autoride links
- sway-bar endlinks
- bumpstops

How do I pay you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member