NEW VERSION NORCAL SS'S 00-20 6" Rear Drop springs TAHOE YUKON ESCALADE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no you will have to get the 1 inch spacer (40 shipped) and cut in 1/2

Elrey7698

Reaction score
NORCAL SS'S 6" DROP SPRINGS
PAYPAL [email protected]
Springs alone $225 shipped

They will drop your 00-14 non autoride truck about 6 inches in the rear and AUTORIDE TRUCKS 5 inches in rear.

Few thing about this kit (i sell all items below)

1) you will need to run the djm hardware kit with the shorter bumpstops which is $190 shipped
2) you will need to use the belltech street performance shocks which are $130 shipped
3) You will need to cut the bumpstop bracket off the frame.
4) The springs by themselves are $225 shipped to the lower 48 states
5) Airlift helper bags fit inside also. The coil spring design I went with has no dead coils so helper bags will work perfectly and they have more of a chance to fit in between the springs. You will be able to load up truck with helper bags in the rear. Airlift 60742 is part number to work on these bags.

Yeah i have the 2200 shocks on my yukon right now. I have a djm 3/4 kit. I want the 6 inch coils but i dont want to use belltech shocks. What size calmax shock would be equivalent to the belltech shock? My ride is really bouncy

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah i have the 2200 shocks on my yukon right now. I have a djm 3/4 kit. I want the 6 inch coils but i dont want to use belltech shocks. What size calmax shock would be equivalent to the belltech shock? My ride is really bouncy

the designed my springs around the belltech sp shocks and no issues with ride. You will need the djm rear hardware kit with my bumpstops also to make the kit work and cut bracket off the frame. There is no way my kit will ride right without the above set up and cutting off the brackets.

Elrey7698

Reaction score
the designed my springs around the belltech sp shocks and no issues with ride. You will need the djm rear hardware kit with my bumpstops also to make the kit work and cut bracket off the frame. There is no way my kit will ride right without the above set up and cutting off the brackets.
Can i have a model number for the shocks plz? I already did the bumpstop bracket delete on my truck. I have the rear kit also.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you will need new bumpstops in rear which attaches to the axle in current hole or the truck will slap axle to frame

Elrey7698

Reaction score
you will need new bumpstops in rear which attaches to the axle in current hole or the truck will slap axle to frame
I clicked on the link and it showed some black bumpstops for $15. Now which belltech shocks do i need?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the 2410's i have those ready to roll also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member