NORCAL SS Kit info/tech on how to level the rear of a 2015 up GM SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

curly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered Tony's leveling kit this week for our 2017 Tahoe... can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got the kit today and just finished putting it on... easy install, took me about 1 1/2 hrs taking my time and triple checking everything. I would be ready for a test spin except for the $&@$& staple I found in one of the tires while taking them off. Quick trip to the tire shop for a patch and we'll be rolling. Thanks Tony!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ well quote isnt working for me...

i havent noticed any issues/impact w/ towing after.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you tow i have a helper bag set up i can dial in for you and will do better then stock

dtom05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed this kit on my '16 denali xl, and love the look from driver side as it has about a 1/2" of rake. However, the passenger side sits an 1/8" lower than the front, also looks goofy leaned from the rear. I have lengthened the passenger sensor rod twice now, making no change. Yes I have both sides isolaters, spacers, springs in correctly, etc. What now?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Different spring rates are used in front.

So go to store
Get 3 inch long 10x24 machine screw
Cut off head
Replace rear autoride link

Done

dtom05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Different spring rates on each side in front? Front is exactly the same measurement, and I have added about a 1/4" to existing passenger side rod (turn counterclockwise ) yet made no change. In fact I think the drivers side may have gotten a 1/8" taller lol. How much longer does rod need to be to get 1/2" more ride height?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094