NORCAL SS Custom 2/3.5-4.5 for all 2wd 2015+ GM SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rear depemds on what springs gm used. Thereare 3 different rates used. Either wsy with spacer shpuld sit fine on xl or suburban. If ypu want to go full rear drop i would add in front drop struts

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this kit with the front drop spindles rear end links/bump stop kit and will be installing soon on my ‘15 Yukon Denali XL 4WD. I’m after a 2”(1.75”)/3.5” drop. That being said how should I set up the rear? Use the 1” spacer keep OEM rubber spring isolators in or use the 5/8” heater hose?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
use spacer with the xl models

yukonchief

Reaction score
For you gurus........ how do I know if I have the auto ride shocks? I have a 2017 Yukon SLT with out tow package. Also which kit would get the rear leveled if not slightly higher in the back...... I just don’t want the front higher then the rear if you know what I mean.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For you gurus........ how do I know if I have the auto ride shocks? I have a 2017 Yukon SLT with out tow package. Also which kit would get the rear leveled if not slightly higher in the back...... I just don’t want the front higher then the rear if you know what I mean.

if the rear has airlines to shocks you have autoride. My kit will be fine thats why rear is adjustable

yukonchief

Reaction score
if the rear has airlines to shocks you have autoride. My kit will be fine thats why rear is adjustable

Just checked and mine does not have air shocks..... so which kit do you offer for a 2017 Yukon to make it level or as close to level. I just don’t want the rear being lower then the front. Can you provide a link? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9