NORCAL SS 1-2.5/3.5-4.5 2wd/4wd kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Done a few trucks and worked out great I've tried other rear set ups but as always the 5305 coils do ride the best which has been proven on this forum for years and rear will not be way high like you see on the other kits out there.

My kit consists of
Belltech front drop struts and camber kit
Rear Belltech 5305 Coils
Rear Belltech Shock Extenders
Rear 1" Spacer
Rear Shorter Swaybar Endlinks
Rear Bumpstops for Free travel mod (manditory for 4.5 drop)
5/8 heater hose tubing (more on that below)
$525 shipped for kit
$635 shipped with rear bumpstops/endlinks to lower 48 states
I will be adding a link to the above kit on my store here shortly

FRONT LOWERING
  • Front is a simple install the drop struts and camber kit

REAR LOWERING
  • Heater Hose??? Yes 5/8 heater hose. On the 15+ the top insulators are pretty thick. The 5/8 heater hose I include with my kit you will push around the 2-3 top coils on the springs. This will get the extra drop that the oem insulators take away and will be no noise since they are covered.

Rear Spacer
  • You will see the 1" spacers that goes on the bottom of the springs on this kit. Some people will want rake which these spacers will give it but others will not. When lowering the back of these suvs and using the 1 inch spacer in my kit you can cut 1.5 inches off the bottom of the yellowish bumpstops that come with the kit and replace the OEM ones but you will notice with the front drop spindles in the rear sits much higher still which brings us to the next option of the kit below.

• If you use no spacer the truck will just touch the bumpstops and ride will not be great at all. This is why the free travel mod is needed. All you are doing is cutting the bracket off the frame. You are not cutting into the frame or c notching it. Once you do that though you no longer have a bumpstop so I include a bumpstop which attaches to the top of the axle so if you did ever bottom out it will be bumpstop to frame not axle to frame.

Rear Endlinks
  • I include the new swaybar endlinks which will reposition the swaybar so its parallel to the ground which gives better control of the rear and a nice upgrade over oem.

Autoride Info For Rear
  • I will send endlinks with the heater hose kit you get. My Autoride links will be shorter and fully threaded. This way if you install them and rear sits to high the rear can come down more if you cut them and reinstall.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I am around 24/7 for support via phone/text at 415 519 2432 or email [email protected] or [email protected] and last but not least you can PM me here.

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015 Denali 4wd. Wanting 4" drop in rear and 1.5" front. This is the kit I need, or just the rear kit and strut spacers and end links? Don't want to lose AutoRide, but want max drop. Probably do spindles when the come out later on.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes kit is 525 shipped

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes kit is 525 shipped

Don't need your bumpstops and end links with 4" drop in the rear?

You don't sell the drop strut spacers, only replacement drop struts? Aren't the Denali struts MR? Hate to lose the MR handling and ride by going to a replacement strut.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't need your bumpstops and end links with 4" drop in the rear?

You don't sell the drop strut spacers, only replacement drop struts? Aren't the Denali struts MR? Hate to lose the MR handling and ride by going to a replacement strut.

4 inch drop need endkinks/bumps tops abd free travel mod.

In front this kit is spacers so keeps the mr

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent. Picking up new '16 Denali XL 4wd tomorrow or Thursday. Don't see this kit on your store page.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PM sent. Picking up new '16 Denali XL 4wd tomorrow or Thursday. Don't see this kit on your store page.

I go thru each order per customer on the new ones and setup a custom bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal