Nominations for September 2016 TOTM..... Shiny trucks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DDenali ,that's awesome! I run my own business as a detailer and I wax my truck about the same time frame. Until winter hits and I seal my truck with a 6 month winter paint sealant. Lol. That's awesome that they've learned young to appreciate a clean car and have pride of ownership! Lol.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DDenali ,that's awesome! I run my own business as a detailer and I wax my truck about the same time frame. Until winter hits and I seal my truck with a 6 month winter paint sealant. Lol. That's awesome that they've learned young to appreciate a clean car and have pride of ownership! Lol.

Yes as i wipe the tears away from my eyes lol. They actually asked me to put the pictures up to see if we can get nominated it was a long shot im so proud with how they expect this truck and my car to be flawless even though its far from it. out of curiosity 6 month winter paint sealant please educate me bud.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this one closed, or can I play along?
d749813457274dea87b4d823a108c311.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts