Nominations for April 2016 TOTM..... Spring Theme!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denalixl364, that is a sick looking truck! I'd love to see more of that one!

Joe

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
@Ridechevy09 Nope normal FTS 7" kit but do plan on raising it up another 1". I can take it up to 9" but still researching on rear air ride shock brackets to make it work. Could always water jet my own brackets if needed. Long term plan is to ditch all OEM shocks and go with some nice stuff and helper bags hooked up to my train horn tank for ride leveling under tow. Also some forces!

Ridechevy09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Ridechevy09 Nope normal FTS 7" kit but do plan on raising it up another 1". I can take it up to 9" but still researching on rear air ride shock brackets to make it work. Could always water jet my own brackets if needed. Long term plan is to ditch all OEM shocks and go with some nice stuff and helper bags hooked up to my train horn tank for ride leveling under tow. Also some forces!
Sweet. Let me know if you figure out anything about the brackets. I'd like to go up to 10 inches of lift in the front and 9 in the rear, but I also have autoride. So I'm maxed out as of now. I've never really seen a yukon that caught my eye, but yours is righteous man and you can't go wrong with forces

Sent from my SM-S978L using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
57187f1a29738eca903c377170f5abf5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.