No sound from rear doors due to broken rear audio control unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TommyR

Reaction score
Hey guys, my rear channel hasn't worked since I had my stereo installed and I'm finally getting around to trying to fix it. I know it's due to my rear audio control unit being busted. Is there a relay or anything I can just switch out instead of paying 200 bucks to replace the unit? I have no use for it. I just want my damn rear door speakers to work lol

Joao GANDAREZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Idk if there are 2 plugs to it but if there is try unpluging the audio plug and leaving the climate control plug plugged in. This would work in a perfect world if they did infact use 2 different.

With that said I would try unplugging the rear audio control first see if that fixes the issue.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hey guys, my rear channel hasn't worked since I had my stereo installed and I'm finally getting around to trying to fix it. I know it's due to my rear audio control unit being busted. Is there a relay or anything I can just switch out instead of paying 200 bucks to replace the unit? I have no use for it. I just want my damn rear door speakers to work lol
I have one of those for sale. Pm if you're interested. It came from a Bose center console.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan