No need to modify

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ This.

To each his own, and I've modified several prior vehicles so I'm not judging others and what they do. But at this point in my life, with this vehicle, I'm mostly interested in upgrades that aren't necessarily visible---I want to make the truck stronger and better-running, more reliable, and easier to operate over the long haul.

makes a lot of sense. I'd imagine the members and guests that utilize this site to maintain their vehicle are the silent majority.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I betcha in the long run, you'll have less problems and far less expense in up keep compared to me lol

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had vehicles I had no desire to mod. Sorry to say this wasn't one of them, likely due to this forum.

Gurrzt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
California - where GOD and the sun always shines
The only mods I have done to my 2013 Yukon Denali is the Escalade 3rd brake light conversion, and a set of Forgeline 22x9.5 rims for a bigger foot print on the road. The vehicle holds the road better than the stock 20" setup.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Everyone here who has posted is right. To mod or not to mod. I am in the middle of most. I like to change things and make it different but not over the top. With the vehicle at the age it is at it is defiantly cheeper for the masses to modify. For those of you just maintaining and happy with that great job. And for those of you modding keep up the good work. I need a few more ideas lol. Happy motoring guys :cheers:

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
It seems that most on this forum barely get their rigs home before they are planning to lift or lower, change the exhaust, convert the audio or headlights or interior, and generally turn their rig into something mildly or wildly different.

Funny: beyond tinting the front windows of my ride and getting some floor mats, I don't have any desire to modify it at all. I'm just thrilled to maintain her, repair anything that fails, keep her clean, and keep her running strong.

Maybe I really am turning into an old fart. Where's my walker? lol

So what plans you have for it in the future, LOL.

Its a sickness, once you start to modify you can not stop. I would be willing to bet money on it that you will be back one of these days with some kind of mod!

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what plans you have for it in the future, LOL.

Its a sickness, once you start to modify you can not stop. I would be willing to bet money on it that you will be back one of these days with some kind of mod!

You're probably right, bro. ;)

Cshayes2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey it's whatever you wanna do really, it's a hobby for me Im not artistic but I like to customize vehicles and what not. Hell I'll spend hours on forza making a badass car and then turn the game off before I play it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan