No manuals. No diagrams. No walk throughs. No stickies. No polls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ob1hybrid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my observation. If forums are mainly for information sharing, help and guidance, how come I don't see much helpful stickies posted. No polls on top rated products. I have found through searches in this forum some very helpful walkthroughs and such but they're not stuck at the top. I myself have posted some helpful pdfs that wasn't stuck in the the Audio section. Seems that mods are more concern with picking and choosing on which threads they put in the correct sub section.

This is one of my favorites and was very helpful to me. Don't even know this guy , but come on, this deserves a sticky. This guy took his time to thoroughly post this build and it would literally take a mod 1 minute to stick it.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/a-v-system-install.3504/

Samuraj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably, because is , looks like , very complicated, and some folks my get only in trouble trying to attempt this task ...
I would not do it by my self ,
But I be more then happy to rebuild my engine

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just my observation. If forums are mainly for information sharing, help and guidance, how come I don't see much helpful stickies posted. No polls on top rated products. I have found through searches in this forum some very helpful walkthroughs and such but they're not stuck at the top. I myself have posted some helpful pdfs that wasn't stuck in the the Audio section. Seems that mods are more concern with picking and choosing on which threads they put in the correct sub section.

This is one of my favorites and was very helpful to me. Don't even know this guy , but come on, this deserves a sticky. This guy took his time to thoroughly post this build and it would literally take a mod 1 minute to stick it.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/a-v-system-install.3504/

All you have to do is ask. We don't have mods that monitor each specific section or read every single thread, so it's a possibility that a mod doesn't read a certain thread and think that it should be stickied. But if members like the thread, let one of us know and we can make it a stickie. We also have a section that is suppose to only be for what you're asking for and that's the tech section in each of the body style sections.

OP
OP
Ob1hybrid

Ob1hybrid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably, because is , looks like , very complicated, and some folks my get only in trouble trying to attempt this task ...
I would not do it by my self ,
But I be more then happy to rebuild my engine

Its not about attempting to do what he did but more about taking out the guess work for members lke myself of what a stripped cabin looked like in attempt of something on a smaller/bigger scale. I hate to see valuable info lost in the source. Because then noobs like me ask annoying questions that's been covered already and senior members won't repeat themselves as much. Maybe I care to much. Lol

Last edited:

Amanda4461

Reaction score
Keep on caring. Just so that when it happens that I can't figure something out, or my crappy three-letter search request gets rejected, I can ask why not and how come and how do I do this, and I won't feel bad, cause you done did that:sunot:

OP
OP
Ob1hybrid

Ob1hybrid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ca
Keep on caring. Just so that when it happens that I can't figure something out, or my crappy three-letter search request gets rejected, I can ask why not and how come and how do I do this, and I won't feel bad, cause you done did that:sunot:

I can't with y'all. SMH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts