No DRLs on driver side? Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELEVEN17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have switched all my bulbs around to make sure this is not the (easy) issue, and all work just fine. When I lock or unlock with my key fob the lights work just as they are supposed to; but absolutely no DRLs on driver side (front and back) I can live with no front DRL as most the Tahoes I drive by have one out anyway (LOL) ... but I'm completely dark on drivers rear except when braking.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
I have switched all my bulbs around to make sure this is not the (easy) issue, and all work just fine. When I lock or unlock with my key fob the lights work just as they are supposed to; but absolutely no DRLs on driver side (front and back) I can live with no front DRL as most the Tahoes I drive by have one out anyway (LOL) ... but I'm completely dark on drivers rear except when braking.

Check the parking or tail light fuse. It's all in the same fuse. Don't keep contributing to the one Drl on Tahoe trend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ELEVEN17

ELEVEN17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check the parking or tail light fuse. It's all in the same fuse. Don't keep contributing to the one Drl on Tahoe trend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'll check it out as soon as I get out of work. It is such a pet peeve of mine to see DRLs out on a Tahoe/Suburban!! It's like how are you ok with spending 40k plus for a car but not $4 on a bulb LOL I'll never understand it.

Fir_Na_Tine

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check it out as soon as I get out of work. It is such a pet peeve of mine to see DRLs out on a Tahoe/Suburban!! It's like how are you ok with spending 40k plus for a car but not $4 on a bulb LOL I'll never understand it.

i don't mind the $4, just hate how much a PITA it is to replace bulbs on the Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne