NNNBS: how much does the crappy interior & software agitate you on your new ~$60K SUV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '08 positions the seat and mirrors based on which remote unlocks it, like a "his and hers" memory thing. I have disabled all of this so either of us can use either key and remote, but we can still put the seat and mirrors at our programmed positions by pressing the "1" or "2" button on the door.

Are you saying that this basic feature was not carried over to the NNBS?
It is, but that doesn't fit the complaining agenda here. I have a 2017 Tahoe LT. Set up the same as your 08.

If your main gripe is you "have" to wait for the seats to move before getting in, you will never be satisfied. The real question is why the hell would you buy another, after one with less than 50k took a dive!? No chance in hell I'd buy another vehicle with the same motor that just crapped out, probably not even the same brand, thus the Toyota to Chevy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP

04ctd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '08 positions the seat and mirrors based on which remote unlocks it, like a "his and hers" memory thing. I have disabled all of this so either of us can use either key and remote, but we can still put the seat and mirrors at our programmed positions by pressing the "1" or "2" button on the door.

Are you saying that this basic feature was not carried over to the NNBS?

correct, the 2015 and newer do not operate off the REMOTE, they operate off which key IS IN the ignition.

so if you are a big guy, you have to set everything down & reach around the steering wheel, put in the key and turn in to get your memory seat to work. then when the seat moves back, you can move your stuff out of the seat to get in the seat, then finally get in the seat to arrange all your stuff in the center console.

if you often get stuck driving with your wife's keys...it is a pain.

many things on the 2015 were giant leaps backwards for a vehicle that costs this much (def first world probs :) )

I solved my 2015 problems last week, put it on eBay & it sold in 6 days via phonecon for my asking price, I just let the auction run itself out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/162550479798

the other thing....does anyone else think the stupid shiny trim around only the windows makes it look like a Honda Ridgeline with a Camper Shell on it?

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the AFM failed on our NNBS while on a long trip, so we got the new one.
I thought I would get over the gaudy interior, but everytime someone rides with us, and asks why I have to stand beside the car & let all the cold AC out (while the seat moves back) , it just re-agitates me....

it's listed in the For Sale items on this forum, show me the money....
My 2017 Yukon nicely moves to exit mode when I touch the start button when turning off the truck. Stays right there like a good dog until I return and push my #1 button to settle in for the drive home. So I guess you have to pay more than a crappy $60 K to get a good one.......:chewie:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
worthless thread is worthless. :rolleyes:

BEIS

Reaction score
Dude, no offense, but if you have that many issues/complaints with minor stuff, to the extent of hopping on a computer to complain about it, after spending $60k....Your life is on easy mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442