NNBS Stock Subwoofer (Georgia)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subwoofer in working condition, no issues, just upgraded the audio. Asking 50 shipped. Coming out of my 2011 Tahoe LT.

I can get pictures but its your typical subwoofer setup. Please PM for faster responses.

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get rid of this as I no longer need it. Someone can just make it worth the shipping, will let it go.

RonWA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Trying to get rid of this as I no longer need it. Someone can just make it worth the shipping, will let it go.
Where does the sub go? Ihave an 07 LTZ and didn’t realize there was a sub

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this would work in an 07?. Never knew am subwoofer went there

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still using the stock amp for rear fill but would be willing to sell for the right price, though, I dont have the highest level one, you can find pretty easy and all 3 bose amps for GMC trucks use the same subwoofer speaker.

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still using the stock amp for rear fill but would be willing to sell for the right price, though, I dont have the highest level one, you can find pretty easy and all 3 bose amps for GMC trucks use the same subwoofer speaker.
sub still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC