Nnbs Denali dual exhaust ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTSVbecker

Reaction score
How many people have completed the duals from the muffler back? Any under photos?

I'm about to order a few parts to do it and am thinking of stepping down to dual 2.5"

Anyone have photos of their setup or input?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

CTSVbecker

Reaction score
Anybody have dual exhaust on both sides with the spare tire?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about this a year ago. Doing measurements I remember the spare tire would be too close and I think I would have had to remove the air compressor to run the exhaust the way I wanted

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish there was a way to run true full duels from headers back... I think that would give our trucks an amazing sound...

Joe

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone on here did make there own dual exhaust around the spare tire.
I've seen some Tahoes around town with duals and wonder where they got them but, its more than likely from an exhaust shop.

Speck,
Speed Engineering has made it possible with there kit that is available now. Scroll down and check it out.
https://www.speed-engineering.com/s...sx-trucks/exhaust/true-dual-exhaust-kits.html
This is more than likely the route I will be going. I will likely modify it to route around my spare. Nothing like dual pipes on each side, just balances it out.

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone on here did make there own dual exhaust around the spare tire.
I've seen some Tahoes around town with duals and wonder where they got them but, its more than likely from an exhaust shop.

Speck,
Speed Engineering has made it possible with there kit that is available now. Scroll down and check it out.
https://www.speed-engineering.com/s...sx-trucks/exhaust/true-dual-exhaust-kits.html
This is more than likely the route I will be going. I will likely modify it to route around my spare. Nothing like dual pipes on each side, just balances it out.

Sweet! Thank you for the link and information!

Joe

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a rear exit solution for the denali yet. I haven't measured but it might not be possible. With the air compressor and the rear spare I know I dismissed the idea a year ago. Maybe it's worth taking a second look

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Thank you for the link and information!

Joe

Any time man, glad I could help:)

Not a rear exit solution for the denali yet. I haven't measured but it might not be possible. With the air compressor and the rear spare I know I dismissed the idea a year ago. Maybe it's worth taking a second look

I am not familiar with the Denali. Do you have a picture to show what's back there?
I think its worth it, haha

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can take a pic tomorrow. My truck is under the knife so it's no problem. But keep in mind, the stock 3.5 denali exhaust can handle 550 hp NA. Boost will handle much more. Doing dual exhaust is purly for looks or ocd unless you are going to break 550. (I know because I have a thing for symmetry). Is it worth the cost?the trouble?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts