NNBS 07+ V-LEDS 6K White Platinum 20 LED Reverse Back-Up Light Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the top of the line reverse/back-up LED bulbs that V-LEDS currently sells on their website for $79.99 (before an extra $5-8 in shipping).

Get them for $65 shipped (+PayPal fees) to your door. They light up bright white (not a bit of yellow and none of that blue colored crap!) and look GREAT. They do NOT require resistors of any kind. Pure plug-n-play. I'm just going another route so these are up on the chopping block. Do not bother buying eBay LED reverse bulbs (bc that's what I did at first and learned the hard way) because they will go out within a few weeks. I've owned these since March 2012 and they still work great.

Again I will entertain all offers! Any questions or concerns please email me at [email protected] or PM me! Thanks for looking guys.

On their website they are listed as:
6K WHITE PLATINUM 20 LED 7W BACK-UP/TURN SIGNAL LIGHT BULBS 3157 3156 4057 | 1 PAIR

Link to V-LED to see what you would be getting:
http://www.v-leds.com/6K-WHITE-PLATINUM-20-p9449832-1-2.html

Here's some quick pics I just took to show you what they look like:
IMG_3063.jpg
IMG_3064.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas

Latest posts