New Wilwood brakes and wheels. What do ya think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good. I noticed on my Wilwoods that the black does go away but they're still pretty dark underneath, they don't turn real bright like other rotors. Also noticed they don't seem to get the rust or else I don't see the rust when they sit for awhile and it's been raining like my other vehicles. Glad to see you got them bled. Perfect stance BTW.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good, great choice on the rims as well. The open design really shows off those Wilwoods.

How do you like the brakes? I have the exact same front and rear Wilwood brake set-up sitting in my garage awaiting install, but this Ohio winter just keeps holding on...

OP
OP
J

jeff laing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good, great choice on the rims as well. The open design really shows off those Wilwoods.

How do you like the brakes? I have the exact same front and rear Wilwood brake set-up sitting in my garage awaiting install, but this Ohio winter just keeps holding on...
I like them a lot,
Still not sure they are worth the money but it was a must!