New to the forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scot moore

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here. I have been reading a lot over the last couple of days. Saturday I traded in my 2008 GMC Acadia which I had and liked for 5 years. I got a 2012 GMC Yukon Denali for the same thing I had been paying for the Acadia. We needed a bigger SUV for growing boys and pulling our camper. The Acadia pulled it good 80,000 miles ago but was getting tired at 180k we were always right at the towing limit with it. So far I really like the Yukon and At the price with the warranty it was an awesome deal!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Scot!!

OP
OP
scot moore

scot moore

Reaction score
Thanks! Looks like there is a ton of information on here. I Will be doing a few days of reading trying to get more knowledge on the Yukons. I think I will miss the Acadia, but do really like the Yukon so far. I was able to get a 5 year 60k mile warranty on it, so I am covered for quite some time.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:welcome:Scot to the forum from Georgia Dawg country, and on your new purchase. Your going to enjoy this vehicle, it's a whole new ball game. Good luck to you and the family.
David g............:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts