New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dock420

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2016 PPV. So far I love the truck, just not a fan of the radio. Here's a few pictures to get started. Had the Katzkin added and non-stock tires and wheels.IMG-6774.JPG IMG-6775.JPG IMG-6776.JPG IMG-6777.JPG unnamed.jpg

Great site, looking forward to ideas and feedback.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howdy

i was very happy w/ katzkin on a prior vehicle...good choice

OP
OP
dock420

dock420

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. It was bought new. The dealer in the Houston area has/had a few 4x4’s left and quite a few 2 wheel drives. Went from a grand cherokee to this. The only real negative is the radio, the io3 is really limited. The katzkin seems fairly durable, I had it in a p/u a few years back, and liked it.

Last edited:

ATX 14

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. It was bought new. The dealer in the Houston area has/had a few 4x4’s left and quite a few 2 wheel drives. Went from a grand cherokee to this. The only real negative is the radio, the io3 is really limited. The katzkin seems fairly durable, I had it in a p/u a few years back, and liked it.
Welcome. Did you buy it from Classic Chevrolet? I picked up my '16 PPV Tahoe from them in August but didn't go with the Katskinz.

OP
OP
dock420

dock420

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Did you buy it from Classic Chevrolet? I picked up my '16 PPV Tahoe from them in August but didn't go with the Katskinz.

I did. They were great to work with. I live/work in Galveston, but it was worth the drive.

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the Rosen systems, very nice upgrade from the IO3.

OP
OP
dock420

dock420

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check out the Rosen systems, very nice upgrade from the IO3.

Part number and price? Did you do the install yourself? I was looking at pioneer systems, but there are so many different models.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts