New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jandg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Crazy question for anyone that can help. We just bought a used 2017 Tahoe and someone dropped the rear and it is squatting instead of being level. Wife don't care for either so going back to OEM parts. My question is does anyone still have factory sensor rods and or springs they are willing to part with. I will pay for them of course.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy question for anyone that can help. We just bought a used 2017 Tahoe and someone dropped the rear and it is squatting instead of being level. Wife don't care for either so going back to OEM parts. My question is does anyone still have factory sensor rods and or springs they are willing to part with. I will pay for them of course.
Factory springs, yes (Yukon but they're the same I believe)
Sensor rods, no. I do not have that option but I believe that it is just 1/4-20 threaded rod, cut to length.

Where are you at (for shipping)?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contact NORCALSS who is a vendor on here. He has done 100s of lifts and drops and may have some stock parts laying around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts