New to the forum. What do u think

New to the forum. Just bought this this week. I’m looking easy cheap tasteful mod ideas. Thanks guys

• Not sure

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I have a quick question. I want to upgrade my headlights. I don’t like the after market look. I want it to look like Factory led or hid headlights. Not sure what’s easier or recommended. The stock lt bulb is too dim for me. Any input?
Send a message to Vanquish Auto. They sell LED's and HID kits for the newer Tahoes. I got a white bulb HID kit for my 16 and they're hella bright and match the LED strip on the headlights. No flickering issues as well. Huge difference from the OEM bulbs.

OP
OP
W

Wmendez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Send a message to Vanquish Auto. They sell LED's and HID kits for the newer Tahoes. I got a white bulb HID kit for my 16 and they're hella bright and match the LED strip on the headlights. No flickering issues as well. Huge difference from the OEM bulbs.
Exactly what I’m looking for. Do u have pics