New to the forum. What do u think

New to the forum. Just bought this this week. I’m looking easy cheap tasteful mod ideas. Thanks guys

• Not sure

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you looking to save on gas buy a ford festiva that will save tons and park the Tahoe. My 2 pennies. Lol jk

Rich16LTZ

Reaction score
Also i just looked up a catch can. Sorry I’m clueless but would this void my warranty. Thanks for the info.
It's not supposed to, never heard of it happening, no reason that it should. But, if you're worried about it, contact your dealer and see what they say.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride tho, just get your wallet ready I spent tons of money by just looking at all the mods people did on this site.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely want to look into a Corsa Catback exhaust. This mod alone will make you want to drive your Tahoe much more. The cold start in the morning is so nice. You don't hear the exhaust much while you're cruising on the freeway, but when you step on it, it really comes to life. Also vinyl wrapping the chrome trim with a gloss black wrap is a nice mod as well. There's so much you can do man!

OP
OP
W

Wmendez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You definitely want to look into a Corsa Catback exhaust. This mod alone will make you want to drive your Tahoe much more. The cold start in the morning is so nice. You don't hear the exhaust much while you're cruising on the freeway, but when you step on it, it really comes to life. Also vinyl wrapping the chrome trim with a gloss black wrap is a nice mod as well. There's so much you can do man!
Thanks. That sounds like my type of exhaust. Do u have any info on dynomax mt. I think that was it. Supposed to be quiet as well.

OP
OP
W

Wmendez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dynomax vt

OP
OP
W

Wmendez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok. I have a quick question. I want to upgrade my headlights. I don’t like the after market look. I want it to look like Factory led or hid headlights. Not sure what’s easier or recommended. The stock lt bulb is too dim for me. Any input?